Bollywood films are made on various themes and the makers select dialogues accordingly. One of the favourite subjects in the Hindi films is romance. Movies based on love succeed in earning an excellent amount in the theatres and also impress the audience to the fullest. Plenty of dialogues based on love have been used in various films which have earned a great place in the minds of people. And these Hindi dialogues on love are selected based on the severity of love between the two people.
Love is a wave of emotions which flows through the heart of every person and force him to become what he is not. It takes two people in a completely different world and they do not perceive each other as good or bad. They just fall for each other madly and their energies synchronise at a single spot which makes them feel all the more amusing. Love is such a wonderful feeling and everyone must experience this in his life. Many famous Bollywood actors namely Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan have also done a great job in taking the level of Hindi movies based on love to a new height.
Apart from the various Hindi dialogues on love which are popular in the Bollywood, we have prepared a list of several dialogues based on the theme of love. Along with love, we have also categorised it on the basis of various other sections such as sad romantic dialogues, romantic dialogues about love and life, the real meaning of love to make you available with the essence of romance with the influence of different subjects.
You can use these dialogues in various situations and it will fill the other person with an emotion of love. Either you can speak these Hindi dialogues on love for your romantic love partner and also read these at the times when you are remembering your romantic time with your partner. Also, we have prepared a list of many sad romantic dialogues which you can read when your heart is broken. In all these situations, these will help you imagine what your heart is feeling exactly at that very moment.
Essence of Love in Dialogues
Every person interprets the meaning of love in its own way and it is very difficult to define love in a specific way. However, one thing is really sure that there is no condition in a true love. If two person loves each other then they should accept each other as they are. And another thing is they should not try to expect their partner to be perfect as it would cause some sort of problems in their romantic relationship.
Sad Romantic Dialogues
Not all love stories go in a smooth manner and there comes a turn in some relationships when circumstances pose many problems in the union of two lovers. And hence, many people fail to get their love despite loving their partner truly. Also, sometimes people also fail to save their love relationship which leads them in a depressing state. We have prepared a list of sad romantic Hindi dialogues on love which give you insight into what goes in the mind of a lover who faces rejection in his love relationship.
- Mohabbat na milne par afsos nahi hona chahiye kyunki mohabbat mein shartein nhi hoti.
- Asli pyar ka matlab haasil karna ni hota.
- Pyaar bhi jeene aur marne ki tarah hi hai, sirf ek baar hi hota hai zindagi mein.
- Zindagi mein mohabbat se jyada dard koi nhi de skta.
- Na main tumhe mujhe bhoolne de skta hoon aur na hi tumhe bhool skta hoon.
- Main chahe duniya ke kisi bhi kone mein rahoon, agar tum khush ho toh hi main khush hoon.
- Pyaar jo dard deta hai usme insaan ki jaan bhi nikal jaati hai aur vo zinda bhi reh jaata hai.
- Ek tarfa pyaar mein tadapna kisi ek ke hi hisse aata hai.
- Pyaar gulab ke phool ki tarah hai isme jitni khushi khushboo se milti hai usse jyada dard kaante de dete hain.
- Main tumse door toh jaa skta hoon lekin tumhe bhula nahi skta.
- Gairon mein itna dam kahan, asli dard toh humein apnon se hi milta hai
- Aksar logon ko pyaar mein ek doosre ke liye liye badalna padta hai aur pyaar sirf ek sauda ban kar reh jaata hai.
- Tumhari mohabbat mein main itna kho gya ki mujhe isse bahar nikalne ki fursat hi nhi mili.
- Saccha pyaar ussi ko milta hai jiski kismat mein hansna likha hota hai.
- Ye dooriyan hi toh hain hamare beech jo mujhe tumhare pyaar ko bhulaane nhi deti.
- Main bhut logon ko yaar karna sikhaya lekin sirf mujhe hi zindagi mein pyaar nhi mila.
- Chahe jitni mohabbat kar lo, agar vo tumhare waqt nhi hai toh tumhe tumhara pyaar mil hi nahi skta.
- Agar kisi insaan ke pass paisa nhi hai toh uska pyaar kisi ko dikhayi nhi deta.
- Kisi ne sach hi kaha hai ki pyaar logon ko andha bana deta hai..kyunki jab koi pyaar mein hota hai toh koi sahi galat nhi hota.
- Mujhe hamesha lagta tha ki kahin na kahin mera pyaar mera intezaar kar rha hoga…lekin zindagi ki sachayi ne mujhe hakikat se roobroo karva aur meri ye galatfehmi door kar di.
Romantic Dialogues about love and life
Another aspect of love is based on the various customs of society as well as several rules of life. A true love takes a lot of tests of a person and also a person has to go through several ups and downs to prove his stand for his love. Hindi dialogues on love are presented here based on various thoughts that come into a lover’s mind based about love and life.
- Pyaar Samaaj, Mazhab nahi dekhta…iski ohda inn sab cheezon se upar hai.
- Ishq ki baazi mein sache aashiq ki haar nahi hota.
- Pyaar mein apna aashiq ko haasil karna nahi hota …bas sief sache dil se pyaar karna hota hai.
- Kabhi kabhi sachha pyaar karne ke liye dimaag ko bhula kar sirf dil ki sunni padti hai.
- Zindagi mein kabhi kabhi humein koi aisa insaan milta hai jo hamari zindagi ke maayne badal deta hai.
- Pyaar vo roshni hai jo andhare ke chaadar mein se ek chamakti hui kiran ki tarah sukoon deta hai.
- Pyaar toh bhut se log karte hain lekin saccha pyaar har kisi ke bas ki baat nhi.
- Jo soch smjh kar kiya jaaye vo pyaar nhi hota, pyaar mein toh sochne ka waqt hi nhi milta aur vo ho jaata hai.
- Jab mujhe tumhara pyaar mila toh aisa laga jaise khuda ne meri sab duayein kabool kar li.
- Mere pyaar ki shiddat ka andaaza tum nhi laga skte. Iske liye tumhe meri tarah pyaar mein jalna hoga.
- Mujhe lagta hai ki hum dono ki dosti hamare pyaar beech pyaar ki shuruwaat hai.
- Agar tum pass hoti ho toh aisa lgta hai jaise zindagi mein har khushi mil gyi.
- Sachhe pyaar ki baat hi kuch aisi hai..ye lafzon mein bayaan nhi ho paata.
- Ek ladka aur ek ladki agar zindagi bhar dost hai toh unn dono mein aaj bhi pyaar hai.
- Pyaar karna har kisi ke liye aasan nahi….kyunki isme mile hue dard koi har koi sehan nhi kar skta
- Agar kisi insaan ke ander apne pyaar ko khone ka darr hai toh vo zindagi mein saccha pyaar kar hi nhi skta.
- Tumhara naam leta hoon main ibadat ki tarah aur tumhe yaad karta hoon aayat ki tarah.
- Mohabbat hi sacha dharam hai jo insaano ke dilon ko ek jodta hai.
- Tera ishq hi vo daulat hai mere liye jiske bina meri jholi hamesha khaali rahegi.
- Maana ke hum dono perfect nhi hai…hamari zindagi bhi perfect nhi hai…hamara pyaar ek doosre ke liye bilkul perfect hai.
Real Meaning of Love
Well, if I ask you “what is the true meaning of love?”, then it is very difficult to answer this question in a simple manner. Everyone defines love in their own way and this is how it should be. Since every person’s life is different and so everyone defines the meaning of love according to his perception. Here we have mentioned some Hindi dialogues on love which define the meaning of love in different romantic fashion:
- Agar tumhe kisi se sacha pyar hai peeche mat hatna, kyunki pyar mein itni taaqat hoti hai ki poora kaaynat tumhe usse milane mein lag jaata hai.
- Tere aane se pehle ye zindagi chal toh rahi thi lekin jeena main tujhse milne ke baad seekha hai
- Pyaar ka pehla kadam dosti hai aur agar do log ache dost nhi kar skte toh unn dono mein pyaar ho hi nahi skta.
- Vo ishq nahi jisme aap badle mein kuch milne ki umeed rakhein. Mohabbat toh poora dil-o-jaan se ki jaati hai jisme jaroori nhi ki aapka pyar bhi aapne utni hi mohabbat karein jitna ki aap karte hain.
- Sachcha ishq insaan ko jeena sikha deta hai aur zindagi ke sahi maayne btata hai.
- Ishq vo dua hai rab ki jisme insaan apna chehra bhool skta hai lekin apne aashiq ka nahi.
So, these are some of the Hindi dialogues on love that you can relate to your romantic life. Not only these romantic lines cover all the emotions and feelings of human love between two partners. But these lines also define the meaning of love in a different way.