Rehnaa Hai Teree Dil Mein
Add a Different Synopsis
A young man, Maddy falls in love with a beautiful girl, Reena Malhotra. One day, he finds out that she is engaged to Rajiv. Maddy and Rajiv know each other from the college times. Maddy presents himself as Rajiv in front of Reena. When Rajiv returns from America, Reena comes to know about Maddy’s real identity. She does nothing about this and asks her parents to deal with it. Then Maddy decides to settle in the US and starts a new life. Will Reena and Maddy get separated?
Day-wise Box Office Collections
|First Day||₹0.41 crores|
|First Weekend||₹1.32 crores|
|First Week||₹2.25 crores|
|Second Week||₹0.96 crores|
|Third Week||₹0.79 crores|
|Lifetime India (net)||₹6 crores|
|Worldwide Gross||₹10 crores|
Inflation Adjusted Earning
|BOTY's True Inflation Adjustments Learn More?|
|True Adj Domestic Net|| ₹39.9 (|
|True Adj Worldwide Gross|| ₹66.5 (|
Be the first one to receive all Box Office Updates of Latest Movies. Subscribe to BOTY Box Office Updates.
The film failed to impress the critics completely and received mixed reviews from them. Following the slow start, the growth in the next two days was not impressive. RHTDM fared on similar grounds over the weekdays and ended its first week with a low total.
RHTDM repeated the same story in the second week and just managed to recover its budget cost. It flopped at the box office but got popular among the young audience when it was telecasted on television. In the overseas also, the film only fared poorly and only managed to earn Rs. 4 crores outside India.
Full Cast & Characters
|ACTOR NAME||CHARACTER NAME|
|R. Madhavan||Madhav Shastri (Maddy)|
|Saif Ali Khan||Rajeev Samrao (Sam)|
|Dia Mirza||Reena Malhotra|
|Naveen Nischol||Mr. Malhotra|
|Smita Jaykar||Mrs. Malhotra|
|Kabir Sadanand||Maddy's Friend|
Fun Facts & Triva
- It was a remake of the Tamil film, "Minnale".
- R. Madhavan and Dia Mirza made her Bollywood debut with this movie.
- Harris Jayaraj made his Hindi debut as the music composer.
- The tune of the song " Dil Ko" was re-used by Harris Jayaraj for the Tamil film, Kaaka Kaaka, which released in the year 2003.
- The movie failed overall but got immensely popular among the youth audience.
- Madhavan and Dia Mirza released a video on the 15th anniversary of the film to thank the youth audience for supporting the film.
Similar Movies You May Like
Latest Box Office Battles