Bollywood movies are extremely famous for their portrayal of love. Name any genre of movie, you will at least find a few scenes based on love. And that is what makes these movies “Bollywood style”.
When we talk about romance, the first name that comes to the minds of millions of people is – Shahrukh Khan. Don’t you think so?
He is popular as the Romance King of Bollywood. And hence, most of his movies are full of romance, which people love of course. But he is not the only actor who has made this romance genre popular. Almost every Bollywood actor has given superb romantic performances, because of which Bollywood is now synonymous with romantic industry.
Thanks to these actors, there are many Love Quotes from these Bollywood movies that have become eternal over the years. No matter when was the movie released, some of the dialogues have made their place in everyone’s hearts. Want to know some of these popular Bollywood love dialogues? Have a look ahead.
Popular Love Quotes
Here, we have made the list of top 10 romantic quotes from popular Bollywood movies. These movies may vary in their genre, but the essence of love has truly come out in these dialogues. I am sure you must be familiar with most of them, if not all.
1. “Itni shiddat se maine tumhe pane ki koshish ki hai, ki har zarre ne mujhe tumse milane ki saazish ki hai. Kehte hain ki agar kisi chiz ko dil se chaho to poori kayanath usko tumse milane ki koshish main lag jaati hai” – Om Shanti Om
2. “Agar tum mujhe yun hi dekhti rahi, to tumhe mujhse pyaar ho jayega” – Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam
3. “Humse door jaoge kaise? Dil se humein bhulaoge kaise? Hum woh khushboo hain joh saason mein bastein hain. Khud ki saason ko rok paoge kaise” – Fanaa
4. “Hum ek baar jeete hain, ek baar marte hain. Shaadi bhi ek baar hoti hai. Aur pyaar bhi ek hi baar hota hai” – Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
5. “Yeh zindagi to kat rahi thi, par tere aane se jeena shuru kiya” – Aashiqui 2
6. “Pushpa… I hate Tears” – Amar Prem
7. “Ishq de mere mitra pehchan ki..mit javay jadoon zid apnan di…asli pyaar ka matlab haasil karna nahi hota!” – Namaste London
8. “Bade bade deshon mein, aisi choti choti baatein hoti rehti hain” – Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge
9. “Tere dil mein meri saanson ko panaah mil jaye, tere ishq mein meri jaan fanaa ho jaye” – Fanaa
10. “Pyaar ka pehla kadam dosti hai, aur akhri bhi. Bas beech ke kadam reh gaye hain” – Kal Ho Na Ho
How many did you know out of all? And which one is your personal favorite?
I hope you enjoyed this list of top 10 love dialogues. I am sure there are many others which we skipped. But do share your views on which dialogues out of all the movies released so far, are your personal favorite ones.