This serial narrates the story of a girl, Madhubala. In order to fulfill her family’s need, she works as a beautician on the sets of the film. One day, she meets a Bollywood star, Rishabh Kundra, commonly known as RK. Gradually, both of them fall in love & decide to marry each other. Later, Madhubala turns as an actress in a film produced by RK. There are two seasons of this serial.
TRP & Popularity Metrics
|Peak Active Viewers||368000|
BOTY Critic Review
More About Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon was basically made to celebrate 100 years of the Indian Cinema. This is the main reason that the story of the serial is around the filmy world. Along with this, this serial too moves to the basic saas-bahu drama after the marriage of the lead characters. There are two seasons of this serial.
Madhubala & RK meets on the set of a film in which RK is the actor. While RK is rich, Madhubala is a middle-class girl who works as a beautician in order to earn money. Later, she is married to RK after which she too becomes an actress. After some years of marriage, she gives birth to a baby girl & names her baby Madhubala.
This season starts with a leap of 20 years. Now, baby Madhubala is a grown-up girl. She falls in love with the rival of her father. She marries him & both of them become famous actors like Madhubala's parents.
- The lead actors Dhrasti & Vivian have cold fights on the sets many times. Reportedly, Vivian has complains that makers promote Drashti more than him.
- When the leap of 20 years was shown, the audience was disappointed because many old characters were no more the part of the new season.
- Vivian quit the show in the second season as he didn't want to look old on the screen.
Fun Facts & Triva
- Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon was basically made to celebrate 100 years of the Indian Cinema.
- This serial was later adapted in many other languages like Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam & Turkish.