This serial revolves around the married lives of Simar and Roli. They are married to Prem and Siddhant respectively. And then, just like any other Saas Bahu show, these 2 daughters-in-law of Bhardwaj family also struggle to fight the evil. Together they solve various problems and defeat evil people who come to destroy their family.
TRP & Popularity Metrics
|Peak Active Viewers||301000|
BOTY Critic Review
More About Sasural Simar Ka
Two sisters, Simar & Roli moves from Vrindavan to the big city after marrying Prem & Shiddhant respectively. The serial continues in the big joint family where both the sisters tries everything to become an ideal daughter-in-law of Bhardwaj family. The serial has shown many leaps over the years. Along with the regular saas-bahu drama, this show portrayed some supernatural characters too. Apart from this, there were many controversies related to this show.
- The main lead, Shoib left the show in the year 2013 stating that his role has less importance in the show.
- Avika Gor, the one who plays Simar's sister quit the show due to problems with her shooting schedule.
- In the starting of 2017, the female lead, Dipika Kakkar left the show because makers denied increasing her payment.
Fun Facts & Triva
- This is the fifth longest-running serial as per the reports of 2017.
- The character of Roli was finished after Avika left the show.
- The character of Prem has been replaced twice. Shoib was the first Prem. Dheeraj Dhooper took his place after he quit. Later, Mazher Sayed replaced him.
- Keerti Gaekwad Kelkar portrays the character of Simar after Dipika Kakkar left the show.
- The previous main leads of this serial, Shoib & Dipika fell in love in real life too. They even married each other.
- Before the marriage, Dipika turned to Islam and is now being called Faiza Shoaib.