Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety movie released this Friday and ended the wait for its audience. The success of Pyaar Ka Punchnama franchise prompted the director, Luv Ranjan to come up with this similar type of movie. Let’s talk about the merits and demerits of the film.
What I liked
- Actors’ Performance: All the three lead actors as well as supporting cast have done a remarkable job. Kartik Aaryan and Nushrat Bharucha are in terrific form and Sunny Singh has done impressive acting. Also, Alok Nath and Ishita Raj played their roles very well.
- Music: The music of SKTKS has been receiving laurels from its listeners since its release. All the songs of the film keep the interest of the audience alive and entertain them fully.
- Visual Effects: The visuals of SKTKS are really impressive and set the mood of the moviegoers in an amusing state.
What I didn’t like
- Anti-Women Mentality: SKTKS shows the misogynist content and repeats the similar character of a girl like Pyaar Ka Punchanama series. This seems difficult to imagine in today’s time. Not only it reflects its anti-women character but also fails to assign a good role to the lead actress. The role of Nushrat Bharucha is not good and does not shows the meanness in her character as is displayed in the movie.
- Long Duration: The length of the movie is too long especially on this subject when the theme is very clear. Also, SKTKS shows some repetitiveness in some scenes and portrays some unrealistic events.
Overall, SKTKS is a good dose of entertainment for the moviegoers. The comedy content is good, and also the music and visual effects are of high quality. Hence, BOTY gives it 3/5 rating.
Now, let’s see what other critics are saying about the film.